Manifestation affirmations are affirmative words that speak to the universe so as to attract what you want into your life. In other words, you speak to the natural force of positive things you want to manifest.
As stated in my previous post, affirmations are not magic.
Manifestation affirmations work hand-in-glove with the law of attraction. The law of attraction states that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life.
Thus, having negative thoughts indirectly attracts negative events. So what do you do to think positively in order to attract your desires?
You practice affirmations!
Remember affirmation is the act of attracting good things into your life by repeatedly saying short positive phrases to the universe.
When you keep saying these words daily, they stay at the forefront of your brain and also become a conscious thought.
Following the principle of the law of attraction, these positive thoughts will bring positive experiences into your life.
Manifestation affirmations do not only build positive thoughts but go further to turn those words into your belief. Your belief is who you are. If you believe you’re wealthy, you will certainly manifest in that area.
One of the importance of affirmations is that they align our feelings with our goals. For instance, if you are battling with low self-esteem, reciting affirmative statements like, “l am bold”, or “I am confident in my abilities” will firstly change your subconscious to believing that you are all of these.
Of course, at first instance, your mind might jump against these words because of past occurrences. However, with consistency and the help of the universe, you will gradually achieve your goal of improving your self-confidence.
How to attract your desires through manifestation affirmation
The first golden rule of attracting your desires through manifestation affirmations is to accept the possibility of your desired result being a reality.
Don’t think of past failed attempts. You are not your past, you are your present. So make your present count, by changing your thought pattern.
The next thing you need to do is to be intentional about the positive statement you affirm. Don’t just recite them passively. Allow every word to sink down your conscious.
Imagine how you will feel when it becomes your reality. Hold on to that feeling and see how things align in your favor.
Lastly, don’t give up on your dreams. It might seem weird when you begin to look at yourself in the mirror and speak those affirmative statements. Yes, everyone else passed through that stage so you have to continue regardless of how weird it might seem.
So have it in the back of your mind that quitting means that you are giving up on your dreams. So chin up and speak those beautiful words to yourself because you can do the seemly impossible.
Also, there is no specific number of times affirmative words should be said. So you can say them as many times as possible daily.
Which words to use when practicing manifestation affirmations
The key point when practicing manifestation affirmations is the use of ‘positive words’. Not only should your words be positive, there should also be assertive.
Speaking assertively means you have no iota of doubt nor fear that what you say is true and possible. In this case, you speak to the universe as though your desires are already a reality.
To effectively achieve this, there should be no negative phrase/word in your affirmative statement. For instance, saying affirmations like, “I no longer hate myself”, is wrong.
This is because your subconscious mind picks the negative word ‘hate’ and you begin to manifest it.
But the opposite will be the case if you say “I love everything about me”. By saying this, you will begin to appreciate the little things that make you special and unique.
The two best phrases for manifestation affirmations are “I am” and “I have”. They both connote that your desires are already in your possession.
However, words like “won’t”, “don’t”, “no longer”, and “I’ll try” don’t represent positivity. There isn’t clarity in these words. They connote that you don’t truly believe that your desires can become a reality.
Thus, you should use words that are clear, positive, and assertive.
35 Powerful manifestation affirmations
- I am the author of my reality.
- My thoughts are positive and they align with my desired goal.
- I am creating the life I desire.
- My dreams are valid.
- I attract positive energy.
- The works of my hands are successful.
- I live in a financial abundance life.
- I have the ability to manifest whatever I desire.
- I believe in and trust my decisions.
- I am connected to the Universe.
- My source of ideas and creativity is limitless.
- I attract the right people and resources to support my dream.
- I create my path.
- My skills and talent take me to amazing places.
- I manifest SMART goals.
- My potential to succeed is infinite.
- Every step I take brings me closer to actualizing my dreams.
- I step out of my comfort zone to achieve great things.
- I am able to handle large sums of money wisely.
- Today, I attract wisdom and abundance into my life because that is what I am.
- I am a shining light that shines brighter and brighter.
- I say yes to all things that support holistic wellness.
- I embrace positive materials and conversations.
- I express my emotional energy.
- I believe in myself and I express that through my actions.
- I love myself unconditionally and I’m comfortable in my body.
- I am grateful and that gratitude attitude supports my well-being.
- Wellness is my reality
- Love envelops me and soaks into every cell of my body recalibrating me to my original divine state.
- My thoughts are positive.
- I choose thoughts of total wellness.
- I choose to support my wellness with meditation, visualization, and uplifting podcast.
- The future I desire is manifesting presently.
- I have clear intentions for my life.
- I manifest greatness.